The open garden project is an automatic garden watering system with the ability to change it's irrigation time based on last 24h temperature media.
If you are interested in the project feel free to mail me, I will more than happy to have feedback.
Posted Sun 30 Oct 2011 12:15:02 PM CET
Posted Sun 19 Jun 2011 02:17:12 PM CEST
- 8 water line completely independent each other.
- 2 digital input for alarms (stop, rain, high humidity ...).
- Irrigation time based on temperature.
- 20 different irrigation program.
- Week based programming, which time and days of the week.
- USB connection to PC for easy programming.
- Open source code and schematics.
- Real time clock for future year/month programming.
- Compatibile with monostable and bistable valve type.
- Micro AtMega 1280.
- Power supply by 2x9v battery or external power 24V.
- I2C Temperature sensor microchip tcn75a.
- USB to serial converter FT232r.
The complete version 1.0 has been build an It's under testing.
A prototype as been build and it is under test at live the nature garden center (Italian).
Irrigation program on the 8 lines and a brutal serial interface works.
Posted Wed 28 Aug 2013 09:49:49 AM CEST
Posted Wed 26 Jun 2013 07:35:42 PM CEST
The first hand made prototype.
Version 1.0 final.
- Doxygen documentation (not yet available).
- git web repository to browse the source code.